Pneumatic Tecna inverter spot welders - items 6012 - 6013
Nominal power at 50% 25 kVA.
The inverter technology, which these machines are provided with, allows a higher welding quality, an extreme precision in time and current and a reduction in costs, installation ones included.
MAIN WELDER FEATURES
- Arms adjustable in length allowing a better working flexibility.
- Chrome-copper electrode-holders for long life and heavy duty service, designed for straight and angled fitting.
- Adjustable electrode stroke.
- Epoxy resin coated transformer.
- Water-cooled transformer, arms and electrodes.
- Microprocessor control unit TECNA TE850.
- The air operated lubrication free cylinder eliminates oil mist.
- Electrode force adjustment with air filter reducer with gauge.
- Electrode speed control valves, shock absorber for cylinder's end of stroke and air discharge silencers.