Tecna Spot and Bench projection welders - Items 2131-2144.
Nominal power at 50% d.c. from 63 to 150 kVA.
Main welder features
- Built-in compressed air filter unit.
- Electrodes speed control valves, shock absorber for end of stroke and air discharge silencers assuring the minimum noise.
- Lubrication free pneumatic components to eliminates oil mist and to protect the environment.
- Cylinder with chrome plated stem for heavy duty works and long life; adjustable anti-rotation device.
- Cylinder with double stroke with key control.
- Water-cooled transformer, plates, electrode-holders and electrodes.
- Transformer with epoxy resin coated windings.
- TE550 constant current microprocessor control unit.Phase shift welding current adjustment. Synchronous SCR contactor insulated from cooling water circuit with protection thermostat.
- Two stage electric foot control for clamping and welding pieces only if correctly positioned. The foot control is standard on spot welder models only (on request on projection models).
- Pre-setting for additional double stage electric foot connection for the direct recalling of welding program no.2.
- Two-hand safety control with timer for maximum safety, and removable key selector, standard on all models. The push-buttons of the two hand control are standard on projection models only (on request on spot welder models).