The automatic welding bench Z type for capacitor discharge welding stud guarantees maximum precision and reliability thanks to its robust construction and the use of high-value components.
The available work areas X / Y: 800 x 800 mm or 1300 x 800 mm (other dimensions on request as special production) and the numerous possible options allow the customer to use the automatic bench for welding pins on multiple specific productions.
The self-supporting bench for welding Z series pins has excellent machine accessibility (the compact 19" control is integrated in the frame), allows flexible positioning of the pneumatic clamps on the machine table.
Furthermore, the machine frame in welded steel, very robust and resistant to deformation, the machine table made with T-slotted aluminum plates with laminated fabric plates for electrical insulation and wear protection, has zero free points (zero point shift) , short installation and retooling times, high processing speed thanks to the dynamic servomotors and the continuous welding function of the program, the premium axes with high precision guides and threaded spindle or belt drive guarantee maximum precision and reliability, the internal sliding supports with covering straps prevent damage to the unit caused by welding spatter, smoke and dust.
The housing with door (design as sliding, folding or lifting door, if necessary also pneumatically) or photoelectric barrier (optionally available with the upper part closed as a soundproofing case).
The Z series automatic stud welding bench is designed to mount from one to a maximum of three stud welding heads, the entire work area can be reached from each welding head.
The welding range of the pins has as a diameter of the stud to be welded 3-8 mm (other diameters as well as special welding elements on request as special production) with a positioning precision of the welded pins: +/- 0.2 mm.
Quick and easy programming with the PRO-STUD operating software (including DXF data converter) with industrial PC operating terminal, the import of customer-specific DXF data is automatically converted and transferred to the controller.
Welding parameters monitoring and documentation (via PRO-C / PRO-I / PRO-D stud welding units):
- recording of welding current, welding time and arc voltage for each welding;
- adjustment of the pin stroke (lifting, piston autonomy, immersion depth) for each weld [only when an automatic welding head with stroke measurement system is used];
- comparison of the recorded welding parameters (actual values) with the parameters of a reference welding (set values) (adjustable tolerances);
- in case of changes in the reference weld, a warning is displayed or the unit is blocked for further welds until released by the operator (the functionality can be deactivated);
- storage of the last ten sets of welding parameters;
- optional (also retrofitable) welding parameter memory for storing 24500 welding parameter sets (storage with date and time) with USB interface for data transmission (welding parameter set) to a PC.
CNC STUD WELDING MACHINE SERIES Z
|WORKING AREA||800 x 800 - 1300 x 800 mm|
|WELDING RANGE||FROM Ø3 TO Ø8, STUD LENGTH 6-30 mm (other dimension upon request)|
|STUD FEEDING||AUTOMATIC FEEDING|
|POSITIONING ACCURACY OF THE WELDED STUDS||±0,2 mm|
|WELDING HEAD||KHA-200F - KKA-200F|
|MAXIMUM HEADS NUMBER||3|