The automatic welding bench V type for capacitor discharge welding studs guarantees maximum precision and reliability thanks to its robust construction and the use of high-value components that allow the customer to use the automatic bench for welding pins on multiple specific productions.
Buildable with available work areas X / Y: 1000 x 1500 mm, 1000 x 2300 mm or 1500 x 3000 mm (other dimensions on request as special production) and numerous possible options.
The automatic welding bench V type for capacitor discharge welding studs has an excellent accessibility of the machine, allows the flexible positioning of the pneumatic clamps on the table of the bench and is equipped with a mobile and compact control.
In addition, the machine frame is made of welded steel, very robust and resistant to deformation, the machine table is made with T-slotted aluminum plates and laminated fabric plates for electrical insulation and wear protection, it has zero free points (movement zero point), short installation and retooling times, high processing speed thanks to dynamic servomotors and the continuous re-welding function of the program, premium axes with high precision guides and threaded spindle or belt drive guarantee maximum precision and reliability.
The V series automatic stud welding bench is designed to mount from one to a maximum of four stud welding heads, the entire work area can be reached by each welding head.
The stud welding range has a diameter of 3-8 mm to weld (other diameters as well as special welding elements on request as a special production) with a positioning accuracy of the welded pins: +/- 0.2 mm.
Quick and easy programming with the PRO-STUD operating software (including DXF data converter) with industrial PC operating terminal, the import of customer-specific DXF data is automatically converted and transferred to the controller.
Welding parameters monitoring and documentation (via PRO-C / PRO-I / PRO-D stud welding units):
- recording of welding current, welding time and arc voltage for each welding;
- recording of the stroke of the pin (lifting, piston autonomy, immersion depth) for each welding [only when an automatic welding head with stroke measurement system is used];
- comparison of the recorded welding parameters (actual values) with the parameters of a reference welding (set values) (adjustable tolerances);
- in case of changes in the reference weld, a warning is displayed or the unit is blocked for further welds until released by the operator (the functionality can be deactivated);
- storage of the last ten sets of welding parameters;
- optional (also retrofitable) welding parameter memory for storing 24500 welding parameter sets (storage with date and time) with USB interface for data transmission (welding parameter set) to a PC.
CNC STUD WELDING MACHINE SERIES V
|WORKING AREA||1000x1500 - 1000x2300 - 1500x3000 mm|
|WELDING RANGE||FROM Ø3 TO Ø8, STUD LENGTH 6-30 mm (other dimension upon request)|
|STUD FEEDING||AUTOMATIC FEEDING|
|POSITIONING ACCURACY OF THE WELDED STUDS||±0,2 mm|
|WELDING HEAD||KHA-200F - KKA-200F|
|MAXIMUM HEADS NUMBER||4|