Tecna pneumatic spot welders - Items 4660N-4663N - 35-50 kVA
TECNA spot welders are designed to meet every need of spot welding. The new stationary ergonomic frame designed by TECNA helps to facilitate the operator's work. The control unit has been positioned frontally to allow the operator to view the welding data even during the working cycle. The pneumatic commands and the compressed air pressure gauge have been placed at the top for easier adjustment and reading.
MAIN WELDER FEATURES
- Chrome-copper electrode-holders for heavy duty and long life, designed for both straight and angled fitting.
- Water-cooled epoxy resin coated transformer.
- Water-cooled arms, electrodes and electrode-holders.
- Microprocessor control unit TECNA TE101.
- USB Port for data storage (only with TE550).
- The air operated lubrication free cylinder eliminates oil mist.
- Protected filter assembly with gauge.
- Two-stage electric foot-pedal for clamping and welding pieces only if correctly positioned.
- Pre-connected for additional electric foot-pedal for the direct recalling of welding program No.2. This function is helpful when different kinds of welding are to be performed on the same piece.
- Arms: gap 280 mm, adjustable depth 320 mm.
- Adjustable electrodes stroke for max. working rate.